How to Reach Minneapolis
The Easiest Way to Reach Minneapolis
HOW TO GET TO MINNEAPOLIS
- By Air: The Minneapolis St. Paul’s International Airport is divided into two terminals. The Lindbergh and Humphrey have flights arriving from different parts of the world. Most of the flights arrive at Lindbergh.
- Following are the airlines servicing Terminal 1- Lindbergh Air, Canada Jazz, Air France, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Great Lakes Aviation United Airlines US Airways.
- Following are the services of Terminal 2- Humphrey, Icelandair, Southwest Airlines Sun Country Airlines, Spirit Airlines.
- By Train: Amtrak is the most convenient railway service. The general station is the Midtown one and the easiest conveyance from there is by hiring a taxi. Northstar Line- this is another option in case of railways. The general station is near Target Field. This service mostly connects the Northwest suburbs to Downtown Minneapolis.
- By Car: Interstate highways 94 and 35W are the main entrances to the city.
- By Bus: The Greyhound and Jefferson Lines are the 2 services that arrive at the Hawthorne Transportation Center.
HOW TO GET AROUND MINNEAPOLIS
- Metro Transit: Operates both bus and light rail (Blue Line and Green Line). Though the routes may be confusing to outsiders, the Metro Transit web-site is very user friendly. 1-day(USD5), 7-day(USD22), and 31-day(USD 53-USD114) unlimited passes may be bought, and loaded onto a Go-To Card (purchased online, at a Metro Transit Store, or participating Metro Transit sales outlets).
- Bike: The city heavily encourages cycling, both on road and off road. Many bike rental programmes exist. Nice Ride Minnesota is popular one, as is Calhoun Cycle.
- Skyway: This is practically a tourist attraction in itself. Two stories above the ground, this collection of bridges soar between a 7X7 block area. Lines with restaurants, stores, shops and malls, it’s an excellent hangout.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Minneapolis and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Minneapolis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Minneapolis. The most preferred mode of transport in Minneapolis is Car.
Average distance: 23.55 km Average time: 33.1 min
Car 73.81%Driving 32.58 min Walking 0.06 min Overall average time for 26.69 kms 32.65 min
Bike 4.76%Bike 23.5 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 7.24 kms 24 min
Train/Metro 2.38%Train 45 min Bus 30 min Waiting 30 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 48.28 kms 115 min
Bus/Trolleybus 9.52%Bus 24.25 min Train 5 min Waiting 1.25 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 12.68 kms 31.5 min
Walking 4.76%Walking 11.5 min Overall average time for 0.68 kms 11.5 min
- How to reach Cities Near Minneapolis
- How to reach Pigeon Falls
- How to reach St. James Township
- How to reach Cascade Township
- How to reach St. Croix Falls
- How to reach Genola
- How to reach Kingston Township
- How to reach Long Beach
- How to reach Boyd
- How to reach Denver Township
- How to reach Wahpeton
- How to reach Gem Lake
- How to reach Lilydale
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Yola
- How to reach Forestville
- How to reach Moiré
- How to reach Ein Hashlosha
- How to reach Caruhatan National High School
- How to reach Norglenwold
- How to reach Vielha E Mijaran
- How to reach Heart's Delight-islington
- How to reach Bolaños De Calatrava
- How to reach Riedikon