Lake Harriet Rose Garden183 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4124 Roseway Road, Minneapolis, MN 55409, United States Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6122306400
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
The Lake Harriet Rose Garden, popularly known as Lyndale Park Rose Garden is a paradise on earth where you will feel like being transferred to a world of roses of all colours and size. With a mission to show that Minnesota too can grow roses, Lake Harriet Rose Garden was built and designed by Theodore Wirth. The park is the second oldest public rose plantation. From mid-June until early October, the rose garden with its 62 central beds blooms in full grandeur, thereby, emanating a mind-boggling smell that you will cherish for long. With the decrease in temperature, the vibrancy of the petals increases significantly and during September to October, you will find a great number of flower lovers gathering here to watch the roses in awe.
How to Reach Lake Harriet Rose Garden
- Bus 4 to stop-Bryant Ave S & 42nd St W
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minneapolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minneapolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lake Harriet Rose Garden Address: 4124 Roseway Road, Minneapolis, MN 55409, United States
- Lake Harriet Rose Garden Contact Number: +1-6122306400
- Lake Harriet Rose Garden Timing: 07:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Lake Harriet Rose Garden(preferred time): 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lake Harriet Rose Garden: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.04% of people who visit Minneapolis include Lake Harriet Rose Garden in their plan
33.33% of people start their Lake Harriet Rose Garden visit around 9 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lake Harriet Rose Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Harriet Rose Garden
People normally also visit Lake Harriet while planning their trip to Lake Harriet Rose Garden.