Lake Of The IslesCurrently Open
- Address: Minneapolis, MN, US, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake
Lake Of The Isles - Review
This lake is the most beautiful in the city and is connected with the Lake Cedar and the Lake Calhoun. It is known mostly as a winter skating and ice hockey destination. There are also a number of stately houses around this beautiful lake including houses of Kenwood, Lowry hill and East Isles neighborhood.
The lake also contains a number of fishes such as black bullhead, black crappie, bluegill, bowfin, common carp, hybrid sunfish, largemouth bass, northern pike, pumpkinseed, tiger muskelange, walleye, etc. You can enjoy a lot of activities here including sailing, boating, fishing, cycling, biking or just walking.
Lake Of The Isles Information
- The Christmas Eve celebrated here is too good and the roasted marshmallows and hot chocolate are just yummy!
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Minneapolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minneapolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lake Of The Isles
95% of people who visit Minneapolis include Lake Of The Isles in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.52% of people start their Lake Of The Isles visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lake Of The Isles
94.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Of The Isles
Lake Of The Isles Map
Lake Of The Isles Trips
Lake Of The Isles, Minneapolis Reviews
Enjoyed area and other lakes, driving out of town visitor around.
This is my favorite Minneapolis Lake. The houses surrounding the lake are of beautiful architecture, some historic, some modern. The lake is unique amung Minneapolis in that it has islands and is not round. I think that makes it more cozy. Worth a visit.
Did you know we each die 3 deaths before our final passing?
Beautiful. If you enjoy a nice walk and a scenic route this is the place.
It is quite noice, really *British accent*
All QuestionsLake of the isles
- Young Women's Christian Association Of Cincinnati
- Rare Books Branch Library
- Ambassador Free Will Bapt Church
- True Church Of Jesus Christ
- Beulah Baptist Church
- Cincinnati Turners
- Liberty Missionary Baptist Church
- Iglesia Hispana La Vina
- Emmanuel Temple Apostolic Church
- Delhi Townsihp Branch Library
- Jerriel Baptist Church
- First Baptist Church-Woodlawn
- Sharonville Presbyterian Church
- Lockland Christian Church
- Redtree Art Gallery And Coffee Shop
Find places near Lake Of The Isles, Minneapolis
ATM 9750 County Road 241.31 km away
Snacks N-Such 1560 Deer Creek Rd2.483 km away