Minneapolis Farmer's Market100 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 312 East Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6123331718
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
This is a neighborhood market covering a large area in the downtown area of the city. The place is lined with vendors selling farm fresh products. The products range from everything to everything such as fruits, vegetables, daily food items and all other grocery products. These are the farmers from the countryside who have made it a platform to sell their products. The freshness of the products and friendly attitude of vendors has made it one of the most demanded market places in the city. The Nicollet Market is just adjoining to this.
Minneapolis Farmer's Market Travel Tips
- Handicapped people can access easily.
- Roller skates are allowed but not inside the marketplace.
- Trolleys and baskets are welcomed in.
- Red sheds are available to give shelter from rain.
- Weekends are the times when the crowd is most and the best quality stuffs are sold.
- Weekends also see public seating areas since the crowd is more.
Minneapolis Farmer's Market Hours
- Seasonal hours are different. Refer to the official website for current details.
- Fish Guys
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minneapolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minneapolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.71% of people who visit Minneapolis include Minneapolis Farmer's Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75% of people start their Minneapolis Farmer's Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Minneapolis Farmer's Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Minneapolis Farmer's Market