This is a baseball field in the Downtown area of the city. It is the home ground of the Minnesota Twins. The team got its name due to the name of the twin cities, Minneapolis- Minnesota. This stadium was originally built for the Minneapolis Millers. It was later turned into a multi- purpose stadium to host a number of teams including the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers Football team. In 2010, the ESPN Magazine ranked this stadium as #1 baseball stadium in North America.
The renovated stadium has a lot to admire:
- The stadium is made in a double deck design with soft green grass. The field is situated in a way to give the audience the best view of the players.
- Target Plaza- It is the gathering area behind the right field gate.
- Twins Bars and Restaurants- There are three very good bars and restaurants inside the target field.
- Minnie and Paul Logo- This stands in the center of the field. The figures are of two players of the minor league that existed before the rise of the Minnesota Twins. There is one player from the Minneapolis Millers and another from the St. Paul’s Saints.
- The stadium also hosts large musical concerts and other events.
Target Field Travel Tips
- You should definitely carry a pair of sunglasses and apply sunscreen before coming here.
- Timings are best on the tournaments. Check the official website for the current schedules.
Entrance Ticket Details For Target Field
- Rates vary according to the various tournaments.
How to Reach Target Field
- Bus numbers 4,6, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 25, 59, 94, 134, 353, 355, 365, 374, 663, 675 till North st.
- Cowboy Jack’s Downtown Minneapolis
- Pizza Luce
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minneapolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minneapolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.59% of people who visit Minneapolis include Target Field in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
78.69% of people start their Target Field visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Target Field
92.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Target Field