Target FieldCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 353 N 5th St, Minneapolis, MN 55403, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6126593400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Games
Target Field - Review
This is a baseball field in the Downtown area of the city. It is the home ground of the Minnesota Twins. The team got its name due to the name of the twin cities, Minneapolis- Minnesota. This stadium was originally built for the Minneapolis Millers. It was later turned into a multi- purpose stadium to host a number of teams including the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings and the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers Football team. In 2010, the ESPN Magazine ranked this stadium as #1 baseball stadium in North America.
The renovated stadium has a lot to admire:
- The stadium is made in a double deck design with soft green grass. The field is situated in a way to give the audience the best view of the players.
- Target Plaza- It is the gathering area behind the right field gate.
- Twins Bars and Restaurants- There are three very good bars and restaurants inside the target field.
- Minnie and Paul Logo- This stands in the center of the field. The figures are of two players of the minor league that existed before the rise of the Minnesota Twins. There is one player from the Minneapolis Millers and another from the St. Paul’s Saints.
- The stadium also hosts large musical concerts and other events.
Target Field Information
- You should definitely carry a pair of sunglasses and apply sunscreen before coming here.
- Timings are best on the tournaments. Check the official website for the current schedules.
Target Field Ticket Prices
- Rates vary according to the various tournaments.
How To reach Target Field by Public Transport
- Bus numbers 4,6, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 25, 59, 94, 134, 353, 355, 365, 374, 663, 675 till North st.
Restaurants Near Target Field
- Cowboy Jack’s Downtown Minneapolis
- Pizza Luce
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Minneapolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minneapolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Target Field
95% of people who visit Minneapolis include Target Field in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
78.69% of people start their Target Field visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Target Field
92.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Target Field
Target Field Trips
Target Field, Minneapolis Reviews
Beautiful stadium done in excellence and class. Statues that surround the exterior of the structure are rich with Minnesota Twins history. Entrances are well done and given the names of Twins greats, of course I'm only willing to enter gate #34 myself ;) Food is on point in every section but the more you pay - the better it gets. My experience in the Champions Club was nothing less than amazing. 5 🌟 rating is a mere understatement of the service we received. Well done, Minnesota, well done.
Great day at Target field! Staff quite welcoming and knowledgeable. Clean public areas everywhere we walked. Great food (I really liked the bratwurst stand). The free stocking caps were a nice added touch. I didn't know the heating was so well placed/ hats off to the designers of Target field!
This place is amazingly fun. We have been to several trains game over the years. Always had a blast. My wife and I went to the brother's of the sun concert years ago too. It was the first concert ever held there send it was incredible. If you get a chance to go to a twins game on a sunny warm summer evening do it you will not regret it
I really enjoyed going to see a live baseball game. I had not done that in a long time. Target Field did not disappoint! The crowd was great and very excited. Lots of crowd involvement during the game. I found it fun. The seats were decent. I liked the cup holder in front of you rather than putting a drink on the ground. I did not see as many vendors going up and the stairs selling. I did have to find my way back to get another beer. Not horrible, just different from when I went as a child. Overall, the game was fun and Target field was a neat experience.
Great ball park! Haven't been to a twins game in over 20 years and I really enjoyed the experience. The stadium is clean with spacious concourses and an adequate number of restrooms which were kept well maintained. Great food selection and plenty of twins memorabilia to look at. Expect to pay high prices for food and beverages however. Great sightlines of the field and a good view of the downtown skyline from the third base line.