Are you looking for what to do in Minneapolis?
THINGS TO DO IN MINNEAPOLIS
- Target Field: 353 N 5th St, Minneapolis, MN 55403, United States, +1 612-659-3400. This is the main baseball field in the city and also the home ground of the Minneapolis Millers. It has also been rated as the #1 stadium of the major league baseball by the ESPN.
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts: 2400 3rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404, United States, +1 612-870-3000. This is the main museum of the city that is looked after by the government. It houses a huge collection of artifacts, sculptures, photographs, journals, architectural objects and other fields of history. It is probably the best places to gain knowledge about the history of the city.
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden: 725 Vineland Pl, Minneapolis, MN 55403, United States, +1 612-375-7600. This is the largest sculpture garden of the country that showcases the works of various artists. The beauty of the garden lies in the wacky and unconventional designs and sculptures kept here. Don’t miss putting this on your travel itinerary.
- Mill City Museum: 704 S 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, +1 612-341-7555. This place was known as the largest flour mill when it was set up. This was a symbol of Industrial Revolution in the city. later this mill was turned into a museum where you will see the functions and processes of a Flour Mill and also hear sounds of the historic workers of the mill.
- Stone Arch Bridge: 1758 West River Rd N, Minneapolis, MN 55411, United States, +1 612-230-6400. This is the only stone bridge built over the Mississippi River and the 2nd oldest in the city after the Eads Bridge.
Below we have a list of things to do in Minneapolis and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Minneapolis getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Minneapolis with confidence.