University Of Minnesota219 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6126255000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, University
This is the largest and oldest university of Minneapolis. It is a public research university with several campuses.
- Minneapolis Campus: This overlooks the Mississippi River and the St. Anthony Falls.
- East Bank Campus: This includes the Knoll Area, Mall Area, the Health Area, the Athletic Area and the Gateway Area. This bank has the most notable architectural examples such as the Pillsbury Hall and the American Institute of Architects.
- The West Bank Campus: This campus has the Rarig Center, The Barbara Barker Center for Dance, Ferguson Hall, Ted Mann Concert Hall, Regis Center for Art.
How to Reach University Of Minnesota
- Bus numbers 465 and 475 till Oak Street
- Punch pizza Stadium Village
- Hong Kong noodles
- Caribou Coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minneapolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minneapolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.89% of people who visit Minneapolis include University Of Minnesota in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80% of people start their University Of Minnesota visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see University Of Minnesota
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Minnesota
University Of Minnesota Reviews & Ratings
Nice campus. Plenty of public transit options, but limited parking for personal vehicles. Bike racks abound. Several diverse and lower cost eating options in higher traffic areas.
I graduated from this University. It is one of the top ranked research institutions in the country. Their pharmacy school is ranked second in the nation and believe me they deserve it. Excellent instructors and facilities. You are treated with respect by your professors. The campus is beautiful and the student body friendly. Minneapolis has a reputation as the biggest small town you'll ever know. Large metropolitan area but the people are friendly and down to earth. I love this place.
Always can find a free charger for my EV, access to the light rail, and the best teaching Hospital. 😀
I just got a mini tour of one side of this huge campus. The rooms are so comfy for a uni. Tiny kitchen and a bathroom you share with another person if you're in a single. Really nice.
I did my undergraduate study here. The campus is very beautiful! You can see downtown Minneapolis from the school! It looks really pretty especially during Spring and Fall. It also looks beautiful in the winter, but the temperature looks scary
Does the Full pledge Scholarship to attend your university cover the off campus and/or on campus room and board? What does a Full Pledge Scholarship to attend your University cover and what don't it cover?Answer Report Abuse
There isn't much information available about the University's Full pledge scholarship. I would recommend that you get details regarding this by calling them at the University of Minnesota contact number 1 612-625-5000.Report Abuse