Cala GaldanaCurrently Open
- Address: Cala Galdana, Minorca, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Outdoors, Observatory, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Town, Nature
Situated on the south coast of Minorca, Cala Galdana is a very popular and picturesque resort town. Although small in size, it is Minorca’s most visited and most photographed town. Known as ‘The Queen of the Calas’, Cala Galdana has everything, from its famous horseshoe beach which has a lot of water sports activities, to its towering cliffs, restaurants, bars, mini golf courses to spas and retreats. While planning your Minorca itinerary, include a couple of days stay at this beautiful resort.
How to Reach Cala Galdana
- Driving down to the town is recommended.
- fuente de trevi
- Cala Mitjana
- Sa Lluna
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cala Galdana Address: Cala Galdana, Minorca, Spain
- Cala Galdana Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Cala Galdana(preferred time): 07:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cala Galdana: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
93.48% of people who visit Minorca include Cala Galdana in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.23% of people start their Cala Galdana visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Cala Galdana
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cala Galdana
People normally club together Cala Turqueta and Ses Voltes while planning their visit to Cala Galdana.