Cala Macarelleta345 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Macarella, Minorca, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Family And Kids, Nature
A visit to the Macarelleta cove will make you feel like you are stepping into a holiday postcard. Beautiful, tranquil and picturesque, the Macarelleta is an idyllic cove with virgin white sands and gentle waves of turquoise waters. A quick hike of 10 minutes from the car park will bring you to this beach sheltered by hills covered in pine trees and oaks.
Cala Macarelleta Travel Tips
- Avoid afternoons as the beach tends to get crowded then.
- For the explorers, a hike between the two beaches of Macarelleta and Macarella is a must. You will get to see beautiful sights of the cove from the mountain cliffs.
How to Reach Cala Macarelleta
- Renting a car or a scooter is recommended. No public transport nearby.
- Access via sea on a kayak or a Jet Ski.
- Susy’s Chiringuito on the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cala Macarelleta Address: Macarella, Minorca, Spain
- Cala Macarelleta Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Cala Macarelleta(preferred time): 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cala Macarelleta: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
93.75% of people who visit Minorca include Cala Macarelleta in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
28.95% of people start their Cala Macarelleta visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Cala Macarelleta
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cala Macarelleta
People normally club together Blue Water Scuba and Cala Mitjana while planning their visit to Cala Macarelleta.