Cala Turqueta, Minorca
About Cala Turqueta, Minorca
Cala Turqueta, Minorca - Address
Address: Ciutadella, Minorca, Spain
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Water Body, Waterfront, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Adventure, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Situated in Ciutadella, Cala Turqueta is possibly the most famous cove on Minorca! As with most of the coves, the entrance to this one is through pine trees. It makes for a thrilling hike from the car parking to the beach. Cala Turqueta has a picturesque beach with a pristine white sandy beach and shallow clear waters. Although no water sports are conducted here, you will still have a good time soothing your senses.
Cala Turqueta Information
- Carry a water bottle with you.
- Not Wheelchair accessible.
How To reach Cala Turqueta by Public Transport
- Hiring a car and driving down is recommended.
- Walking along the 2 kilometre Camí de Cavalls (Horse trail) will lead you to the cove.
- Accessible via sea on kayaks and Jet Skis.
Restaurants Near Cala Turqueta
- A small bar on the beach.
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Minorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minorca and book an accommodation of your choice.