Fornells TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Fornells, Minorca, Spain Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Village, Family And Kids, Tower
The Tower of Fornells is situated on the northern coast of Minorca. It is one of the largest defence towers on the island and was built between 1801 and 1802, during the English occupation. It was built as a defence mechanism to protect entry into the port of Fornells. The tower has a truncated cone shape and is made of stone, mortar and sand stone. One can reach the tower on foot from the village of Fornells.
Fornells Tower Hours
- The tower is open to public from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
How to Reach Fornells Tower
- Fornells bus stop
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minorca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minorca and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fornells Tower Address: Fornells, Minorca, Spain
- Fornells Tower Timing: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Fornells Tower Price: 2 EUR
- Best time to visit Fornells Tower(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fornells Tower: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.93% of people who visit Minorca include Fornells Tower in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
36.36% of people start their Fornells Tower visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fornells Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fornells Tower
People normally club together Bodegas Binifadet and Monte Toro while planning their visit to Fornells Tower.