How to Reach Minorca - The Easiest Way to Reach Minorca
- By Air: Flights to Minorca disembark at the airport at Mahon. From here, there are busses that go to the city centre.
- By Boat: Regular ferries run from mainland Spain to the island of Minorca. The island is also connected to the nearby island of Majorca through waterways.
- By Bus: Busses connect major towns and resorts of the island. The bus company Transportes Menorca connects Maó, Alaior, Es Mercadal, Ferreries and Ciutadella. However, the number of bus stops within a city or town are very few.
- By Car: Renting a car is possible on the island and is the best way to travel around. However, a valid license is required. Some rent-a-car companies are Avis, Europcar and Hertz.
- By Taxi: Taxis are a popular mode of transport on the island.
- By Motorbike: Renting a motorbike or a scooter is not only possible but also a fun way to traverse the island.
Are you looking for a Minorca travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Minorca from Nearby Cities
|Pollença to Minorca||90.03 km||1 hour 30 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Minorca
- How to reach Port D Alcudia
- How to reach Palma De Mallorca
- How to reach Calvia
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Cabrils
- How to reach Badalona
- How to reach Calella De Palafrugell
- How to reach Castellet I La Gornal
- How to reach Girona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Santiago De Compostela