How to Reach Minorca - The Easiest Way to Reach Minorca
- By Air: Flights to Minorca disembark at the airport at Mahon. From here, there are busses that go to the city centre.
- By Boat: Regular ferries run from mainland Spain to the island of Minorca. The island is also connected to the nearby island of Majorca through waterways.
- By Bus: Busses connect major towns and resorts of the island. The bus company Transportes Menorca connects Maó, Alaior, Es Mercadal, Ferreries and Ciutadella. However, the number of bus stops within a city or town are very few.
- By Car: Renting a car is possible on the island and is the best way to travel around. However, a valid license is required. Some rent-a-car companies are Avis, Europcar and Hertz.
- By Taxi: Taxis are a popular mode of transport on the island.
- By Motorbike: Renting a motorbike or a scooter is not only possible but also a fun way to traverse the island.
Are you looking for a Minorca travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Minorca from Nearby Cities
|Mahon to Minorca||48.37 km||48 mins|
|Pollença to Minorca||90.03 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Palma de mallorca to Minorca||140.5 km||2 hours 20 mins|
|Santa ponsa to Minorca||161.63 km||2 hours 41 mins|
|Barcelona to Minorca||240.65 km||4 hours 41 mins|
|Valencia to Minorca||472.12 km||7 hours 52 mins|
|Annecy-le-vieux to Minorca||703.7 km||11 hours 43 mins|
|Azuqueca de henares to Minorca||792.32 km||13 hours 12 mins|
|Milan to Minorca||846.77 km||14 hours 6 mins|
|Villanueva del pardillo to Minorca||870.43 km||14 hours 30 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Minorca