Are you looking for what to do in Minorca?
While on your island holiday, do visit the following Minorca attractions and popular beaches:
- Cala Mitjana: Considered one of Minorca’s most beautiful beaches, Cala Mitjana is a cove with crystal clear waters and high cliffs surrounding it.
- Playa de Son Bou: Son Bou is a village situated in the Alaior region of Minorca. It is well known for its beach- the largest one on the island! The Playa de Son Bou (Son Bou Beach) has a coastline of almost 3 kilometres and is covered with smooth golden sand. The beach is a haven for water sports enthusiasts.
- Cala Turqueta: One of the places to visit in Minorca is the Cala Turqueta. It has a picturesque beach with a pristine white sandy beach and shallow clear waters.
- Cova d’en Xoroi: To enjoy Minorca’s nightlife, head over to Cova d’en Xoroi. One of Minorca’s most popular nightclub, and most picturesque too, the Cova d’en Xoroi is situated in a cave along cliffs overlooking the sea.
- Cathedral Ciudadela: The Cathedral of Minorca is a church situated in Ciudadela, Minorca.
- Monte Toro: Also known as El Toro in Catalan, Monte Toro is Minorca's highest point and offers beautiful panoramic views of the island.
Below we have a list of things to do in Minorca and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Minorca getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Minorca with confidence.