Belarusian National History And Culture MuseumCurrently Closed
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 017-3212430
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museum, Family And Kids
Belarusian National History And Culture Museum - Review
Minsk Historical Museum is a spread out in a number of buildings of historic importance. These buildings are the Minsk City Hall, Mihaila Savitskogo Art Gallery, Municipal Art gallery of L.D. Schemelova, Workshop-Museum Ivana Misko, Living Art, Archaeological Museum, Karetnaya Exposition, and Lohitsa Estate Museum. The collections owned by this museum are divided amongst the eight locations. Many of the Belarusian artworks, photographs from the beginning of the 20th century, gifts sent to the Minsk from various cities of the world, belongings of the famous people in Belarusian society, household items and furniture collected by the citizens over the years has been put on display in the various locations of the museums. As of 2012, the museum owned around 7000 pieces from the country’s history. Besides these, a lot of artefacts are collected for temporary exhibitions. Do not forget to check out the museum of carriages when exploring the buildings. Many of the buildings that are a part of the museum are located in the Upper Town area of Minsk. Do check out their architectural beauty when visiting.
Belarusian National History And Culture Museum Information
- Visitors cannot enter after 6.30pm.
- Be prepared to walk around the locations. They are not far but it can be quite tiresome.
- Separate tickets need to be purchased at different locations.
Belarusian National History And Culture Museum Ticket Prices
- Children’s ticket : 1 USD
How To reach Belarusian National History And Culture Museum by Public Transport
- Near-by Public Transports:
- Bus stop – Nemiga, Freedom Square
- Metro station - Niamiha
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Minsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Belarusian National History And Culture Museum
69.27% of people who visit Minsk include Belarusian National History And Culture Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
51.39% of people start their Belarusian National History And Culture Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Belarusian National History And Culture Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Belarusian National History And Culture Museum
Belarusian National History And Culture Museum Map
Belarusian National History And Culture Museum Trips
Belarusian National History And Culture Museum, Minsk Reviews
All QuestionsBelarusian national history and culture museum
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta