Central Botanical Garden132 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vul. Surganava 2v, г. Мінск, Belarus, Minsk
- Phone: +375-0172841484
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
The Central Botanical Garden in Minsk is home to a wide range of plants and rare species of herbs. The garden was founded in 1932 but has gained fame quite recently. The National Academy of Sciences has introduced species of plants like maple, silver birch, spruce, rowan etc. that have thrived in the atmosphere of Minsk. The plants in the garden have been categorised into the geographical sectors from which they came into Belarus. Keeping that in mind, there are sections named after North America, Europe, Central Asia, Caucasus, Crimea, Australia etc. The garden has a one-of-a-kind exhibition in of citrus fruits like lemons, mandarins, grapefruit and oranges. The coniferous trees collection is also noteworthy. The garden occupies an area of 53 hectares.
Central Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- Some varieties of plants are on exhibit throughout the year while some are introduced according to the seasons they thrive in.
- The plants here attract various species of birds as well. Do not forget to keep an eye out for them.
- You can also contact on +375 0172926915
How to Reach Central Botanical Garden
- By Bus: Sliapianka, Pyershamayski District, Centralny Rajon Stops
- By Metro: Academy of Sciences Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.86% of people who visit Minsk include Central Botanical Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.55% of people start their Central Botanical Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Central Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Central Botanical Garden