Events and Festivals in Minsk
- Minsk International Digital Art Festival: Held in January every year.
- Orthodox Christmas: Eastern Orthodox Christmas celebrations take place in January.
- International Vladamir Spivakov Festival: Biennial festival that celebrates the music of Vladamir Spivakov in February.
- Minsk Jazz Festival: Organised in February by the National Academy Concert Orchestra of Belarus.
- Minsk Spring International Music Festival: Classical music festival held in March.
- Victory Day: Military parade held on 9th May.
- Kupalle: Public holiday to celebrate the summer solstice in June.
- Independence Day: 3rd of July.
- Minsk City Day: Free performances and fireworks display in September.
- Listapad International Film Festival: Movie screenings by Belarusian filmmakers in November.
- Parade of Grandfathers Frost and Snow Maiden: This is the Belarusian equivalent of Santa Claus and his female companions. This is a costumed gala in winter.
Trip plans for Minsk
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Minsk
Minsk Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Minsk
Save 6%Individual Guided tour within Minsk cityNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
We warmly welcome you inMinsk the capital of theRepublicofBelarus, its political and cultural centre. It was first mentioned ...
Save 8%Sightseeing tour Minsk - Mir Castle - Nesvizh Castle - Brest Fortress
Duration: 12 Hrs
Roundtrip sightseeing tour from Minsk to Mir Castle, Nesvizh Castle and Brest Fortress, then driver will bring you back to Mi...
Save 6%Transfer from Minsk Airport (MSQ) to Minsk city center (any address)New on TripHobo
Duration: 40 Mins
You don't need to wait in lines for bus to get to Minsk city center. So as you don't need to look for taxi and pay crazy sum ...
Save 10%Private Arrival Transfer: Minsk International Airport to Arrival HotelNew on TripHobo
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel ...