Ministry Of Internal Affairs MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Vulica Haradski Val 4, Minsk, Belarus Map
- Phone: +375-172187895
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Military Museums, Family And Kids
The Ministry of Internal Affairs has a museum in its premises dedicated to the work done by the policemen of the country. The artefacts put up on display here include photographs and documents of the ministry, guns and other weapons used by the policemen, their personal possessions, and even evidences of the criminal cases solved by the police. Besides, the museum is a storehouse of information on the law enforcement practices in Belarus when it was under the control of various foreign powers. Many of the museum’s displays are dedicated to the work done by the policemen during the World Wars. One interesting thing about this museum is that is focuses not only on the stern patrolling side of the police, but also their humanitarian efforts, like during the Chernobyl relief aids. Visitors often end up admiring the various equipment used by the police force to carry out their tasks. You will also find fake notes and machinery used in thievery up on display here.
Ministry Of Internal Affairs Museum Travel Tips
- The museum’s entrance is located near the sculpture of the policeman and the two old police patrol cars.
How to Reach Ministry Of Internal Affairs Museum
- Bus stop : City Wall, Lenin, Volodarsky
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ministry Of Internal Affairs Museum Address: Vulica Haradski Val 4, Minsk, Belarus
- Ministry Of Internal Affairs Museum Contact Number: +375-172187895
- Time required to visit Ministry Of Internal Affairs Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!