October SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Praspiekt Niezaliežnasci, Minsk, Belarus Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
The Octyabrskaya Square is located close to the centremost point of Minsk. This massive open space is surrounded by some of the most popular buildings in Minsk, namely the Palace of the Republic, the Central House of Officers, the Belarusian State Circus, and the Alexandrovsky Square. You will also find the Zero Kilometre of Belarus marker in the south-eastern part of the square. The October Square is a popular spot for public celebrations, parades and events. In winter, this square is transformed into an outdoor skating rink. The Upper Town Heritage Tours usually begin in this square. Visitors generally cannot avoid visiting this square thanks to its location and importance from the point of view of tourism.
October Square Travel Tips
- Do attend one of the open-air concerts or performances held mostly in the evenings.
How to Reach October Square
- Metro station – October Square
- Bus station - Oktyabrskaya
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Minsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Minsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
- October Square Address: Praspiekt Niezaliežnasci, Minsk, Belarus
- October Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit October Square(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit October Square: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.95% of people who visit Minsk include October Square in their plan
33.33% of people start their October Square visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see October Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting October Square
People normally also visit St. Peter And St. Paul's Cathedral while planning their trip to October Square.