How to Reach Miri - The Easiest Way to Reach Miri
- By Air: You can take a flight to Miri International Airport and reach the city.
- By Bus: There are manybus companies such as Suria Bus Express and Borneo Highway Express that linkMiri with other Sarawak cities.
- By Foot: The city can easily be explored on foot.
- By Bus: There are bus services available in the city.
- By Taxis and Rentals: 24 hour taxi services are available in the city.
Are you looking for a Miri travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Miri
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Miri. The most preferred mode of transport in Miri is Walking.
Average distance: 2.25 km Average time: 24 min
Walking 100%Walking 22 min Driving 2 min Overall average time for 2.25 kms 24 min
How to Reach Miri from Nearby Cities
|Bandar seri begawan to Miri||107.82 km||1 hour 47 mins|
|Limbang to Miri||113.81 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Bintulu to Miri||118.81 km||1 hour 58 mins|
|Kota kinabalu to Miri||242.72 km||4 hours 2 mins|
|Kuching to Miri||422.87 km||7 hours 2 mins|
|Sandakan to Miri||463.51 km||7 hours 43 mins|
|Central district police service centre to Miri||808.08 km||13 hours 28 mins|
|Hong kong to Miri||810.01 km||13 hours 30 mins|