How to Reach Miri - The Easiest Way to Reach Miri
- By Air: You can take a flight to Miri International Airport and reach the city.
- By Bus: There are manybus companies such as Suria Bus Express and Borneo Highway Express that linkMiri with other Sarawak cities.
- By Foot: The city can easily be explored on foot.
- By Bus: There are bus services available in the city.
- By Taxis and Rentals: 24 hour taxi services are available in the city.
Are you looking for a Miri travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Miri
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Miri. The most preferred mode of transport in Miri is Walking.
Average distance: 2.25 km Average time: 24 min
Walking 100%Walking 22 min Driving 2 min Overall average time for 2.25 kms 24 min
How to Reach Miri from Nearby Cities
|Limbang to Miri||113.81 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Bintulu to Miri||118.81 km||1 hour 58 mins|
|Bandar Seri Begawan to Miri||125.65 km||30 mins|
|Kota Kinabalu to Miri||289.81 km||50 mins|
- How to reach Long Terawan
- How to reach Bintulu
- How to reach Sipitang
- How to reach Beaufort
- How to reach Membakut
- How to reach Jalan Kuala
- How to reach Mukah
- How to reach Putatan
- How to reach Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- How to reach Kuala Lumpur
- How to reach Penang Hill
- How to reach Johor Bahru
- How to reach Melaka
- How to reach Ipoh
- How to reach Cameron Highlands