How to Reach Miri
- By Air: You can take a flight to Miri International Airport and reach the city.
- By Bus: There are manybus companies such as Suria Bus Express and Borneo Highway Express that linkMiri with other Sarawak cities.
- By Foot: The city can easily be explored on foot.
- By Bus: There are bus services available in the city.
- By Taxis and Rentals: 24 hour taxi services are available in the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Miri. The most preferred mode of transport in Miri is Walking.
Average distance: 2.25 km Average time: 24 min
Walking 100%Walking 22 min Driving 2 min Overall average time for 2.25 kms 24 min