- Address: Near Long Terawan, Miri 98000, Malaysia
- Phone: +60-85792300
- Ticket Price: 30 MYR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Resort
Mulu Caves - Review
Mulu Caves are a world heritage site and is one of the most visited attractions in Miri. The Caves are picturesque and looks like something that came out of a movie scene. The destination is a must visit for travellers looking forsome adventure. There are many resorts which are a short hop away from the caves and are a great place to relax/unwind. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Miri Itinerary 3 Days.
Mulu Caves Ticket Prices
- 6 and below: No charge
- Malaysian Child: 5 RM (7 – 18 years)
- Malaysian Adult: 15 RM
- Malaysian Senior: 7 RM (56 years and above)
Mulu Caves Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings vary and hence can be known locally.
How To reach Mulu Caves by Public Transport
- Taxis and rentals are available in the city to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mulu Caves
95% of people who visit Miri include Mulu Caves in their plan
52.17% of people start their Mulu Caves visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mulu Caves
93.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mulu Caves
Mulu Caves Map
Mulu Caves Trips
Mulu Caves, Miri Reviews
All QuestionsMulu caves
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling