Mulu Caves, Miri
About Mulu Caves, Miri
Mulu Caves, Miri - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Near Long Terawan, Miri 98000, Malaysia
Ticket Price: 30 MYR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 5.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Cave, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Resort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Mulu Caves are a world heritage site and is one of the most visited attractions in Miri. The Caves are picturesque and looks like something that came out of a movie scene. The destination is a must visit for travellers looking forsome adventure. There are many resorts which are a short hop away from the caves and are a great place to relax/unwind.
Mulu Caves Ticket Prices
- 6 and below: No charge
- Malaysian Child: 5 RM (7 – 18 years)
- Malaysian Adult: 15 RM
- Malaysian Senior: 7 RM (56 years and above)
Mulu Caves Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings vary and hence can be known locally.
How To reach Mulu Caves by Public Transport
- Taxis and rentals are available in the city to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mulu Caves, Miri Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Coco House
- Sea Horse Bistro
- Tasty Point 1
- De Central Inn
- Hotel Nur Miri
- Seahorse Statue
- St Joseph Cathedral
- Deer Cave
- River Inn
- Miri Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Miri
- What to See in 48 Hours in Miri
- What to See in 72 Hours in Miri
- How to Spend 5 Days in Miri
- How to Spend 6 Days in Miri
- How to Spend 7 Days in Miri