It's not often that a recreation park is designed exclusively to cater to ATVs. In fact, this may be the only one. No complaints! It's terrific fun. The basic premise is simple - use your vehicle to navigate through difficult terrains, and occasionally camp down in a cute little playground. The trails are all named after punk bands for some reasons…. Except of one of the hardest trails - the Britney Spears! Guidelines on how to navigate these trails are all provided on the attraction website. Park your car on the upper lot; the lower lot is for camping. There is also a climbing area where no motorized vehicles are allowed. All things considered, it is basically impossible to not have fun here.
- Camp to the west of tree line in the lower lot.
- Don't dump anything, and don't take anything away from the park.
- Trails have minimum tire size requirements. Check them out.
- While the park is free to the public, there is a donation statue. They use the donations for park upkeep.
- Drive to here. Bring an ATV.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moab before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moab and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.32% of people who visit Moab include Area B F E in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35% of people start their Area B F E visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Area B F E
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Area B F E
Awesome place worth the drive excellent staff