Events and Festivals in Moab
- September: 24th Moab Music Festival: Classical, jazz and folk music from around the world for two weeks in various red rock venues.
- November: Moab Celtic Festival "Scots on the Rocks": A complete cultural celebration of Celtic and Scottish traditions in dance, music and athletic competitions. Put it on your vacation travel itinerary planner.
Trip plans for Moab
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Moab
Moab Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Moab
Save 4%Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab95 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Visit Arches National Park on a 4-wheel drive (4WD) tour that features spectacular sandstone arches and access to areas that ...
Save 4%Moab Combo: Colorado River Rafting and Canyonlands National Park21 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Explore Canyonlands National Park by 4-wheel drive (4WD) and go white-water rafting on a guided, full-day combo tour that ven...
Save 7%Hell's Revenge 4x4 Off-Roading Tour from Moab45 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Cruise off the beaten path by UTV (utility terrain vehicle) to explore the Hell's Revenge Trail on a 2.5-hour off-road advent...
Save 4%Fisher Towers Half-Day Rafting Day Trip from Moab25 Reviews
Experience the beauty of a rafting trip along the Colorado River near Fisher Towers, a short drive from Moab. Seemingly untou...
- Events & Festivals in Castle Valley
- Events & Festivals in Montezuma Creek
- Events & Festivals in Koosharem
- Events & Festivals in Durango
- Events & Festivals in Vernal
- Events & Festivals in Kayenta