Hole N'' The Rock213 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11037 US-191, Moab, UT 84532, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4356862250
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Nature
There is a lot going in this unusual attraction. The hole is basically a 5000 square foot home-cave inside a huge sandstone rock. Once upon a time, it was a fortunate place for the unwealthy Christensen family to sleep in. Over 20 years Albert and Gladys Christensen built it into a place worthy of a millionaire, with 14 rooms, a 65' chimney and deep rock bathtub… all if it built around huge sandstone pillars! Their graves can be found inside a small cove near the home. Visitors will find a gift shop, a large collection of Lyle Nichols metal sculptures, old mining tools and artefacts, a Native American trading post, an ice-cream store, and a rather unexpected petting zoo. The animals at the zoo include a camel, an ostrich, a donkey, a sheep, goats, zebra, emu, raccoons, alpacas, and various birds. You can feed the animals. The house is easy enough to spot - the cliff outside the cave has 'Hole N' The Rock' spelled at in huge white letters.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hole N'' The Rock
- Children 5-10: $3.50
- Under 5: Free
- Call the attraction to find out about group rates.
- Petting zoo: USD 4.25 & Free for under 2.
How to Reach Hole N'' The Rock
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Moab before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moab and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hole N'' The Rock Address: 11037 US-191, Moab, UT 84532, United States
- Hole N'' The Rock Contact Number: +1-4356862250
- Hole N'' The Rock Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Hole N'' The Rock Price: 6 USD
- Best time to visit Hole N'' The Rock(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hole N'' The Rock: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.95% of people who visit Moab include Hole N'' The Rock in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
37.78% of people start their Hole N'' The Rock visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hole N'' The Rock
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hole N'' The Rock
People normally club together Canyonlands National Park and Ye Ol Geezer Meat Shop while planning their visit to Hole N'' The Rock.