How to Reach Moab - The Easiest Way to Reach Moab
HOW TO GET TO MOAB
- By Air: Canyonland Field Airport receives flights from Denver. Reserve transport from hotel into town beforehand. Salt Lake City International Airport is usually the closest other entry point and more frequently used. Land, and drive 4 hours to Moab, or find a a shuttle service online. Do the same if coming from Las Vegas (6 hours drive), or Grand Junction (2 hours drive).
- By Train: The town of Green River, Utah, has an AMTRACK stop, receiving trains from Grand Junction, Las Vegas and Denver. Moab is a 50 minute drive away.
- By Car: Get off I-70 at exit 214 and onto Utah Route 128. It's a beautiful drive, but don't do it at night, as the road is dangerously narrow. It ends at U-191, and Moab is on that road.
HOW TO GET AROUND MOAB
- By Rental: Automobiles, 4-Wheel Drive, Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes are all freely available in town, and are the best way to get around. Transportation will make up a large part of your Moab trip.
- By Taxi: Shuttle and taxi services do thriving business in Moab, but if you are on a budget, they can get pretty pricey, especially for attractions far away and especially because you have to arrange with them to take you back as well.
Are you looking for a Moab travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Moab from Nearby Cities
|La sal to Moab||34.89 km||34 mins|
|Cortez to Moab||115.98 km||1 hour 55 mins|
|Snowflake to Moab||163.8 km||2 hours 43 mins|
|Olathe to Moab||174.35 km||2 hours 54 mins|
|Park city to Moab||231.04 km||3 hours 51 mins|
|Provo to Moab||243.15 km||4 hours 3 mins|
|Orem to Moab||247.9 km||4 hours 7 mins|
|Lehi to Moab||265.47 km||4 hours 25 mins|
|Salt lake city to Moab||273.99 km||4 hours 33 mins|
|Bountiful to Moab||274.53 km||4 hours 34 mins|