Negro Bill Canyon TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Field Office,82 East Dogwood,Moab,, Moab, UT, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Negro Bill Canyon Trail - Review
William Granstaff was a black rancher who worked his cattle in this canyon, a pretty length of red sandstone cliffs that shield a small stream from the dry desert outside. It's about a four mile hike, round trip, heading away from the Colorado river, culminating in a beautiful Morning Glory arch formation, the sixth longest natural rock span in the country On a hot day, few things are as satisfying as cooling your feet off in the river water. Dogs are allowed on a leash - don't let them nose around in the poison ivy. This is one of the easiest hikes in the region.
Negro Bill Canyon Trail Information
- Don't touch the poison ivy that grows under the Morning Glory arch.
- Don't let the thichcactii growth prick your feet.
How To reach Negro Bill Canyon Trail by Public Transport
- Drive to the trailhead.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Moab before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Moab and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Negro Bill Canyon Trail
95% of people who visit Moab include Negro Bill Canyon Trail in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
52.03% of people start their Negro Bill Canyon Trail visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Negro Bill Canyon Trail
92.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Negro Bill Canyon Trail
Negro Bill Canyon Trail Map
Negro Bill Canyon Trail Trips
Negro Bill Canyon Trail, Moab Reviews
All QuestionsNegro bill canyon trail
- Hemman Winery
- Blackbeard's Campground
- First Missionary Baptist Church Family Life Center
- First Baptist Church
- Malloy Grove Free Will Baptist Church
- No Greater Love Development Center
- National Guard Armory
- He's Able Faith & Healing Ministry
- First Missionary Baptist Chr
- E T Field-Nc71
- R E Parnell Farms
- Agape Fellowship Baptist Chr
- Snow Hill & Mt Hebrew Ame Zion
- Mount Calvary Holiness Church
- Parkton Town Hall