- Address: Piazza Roma, 15, 41121 Modena MO, Italy
- Phone: +39-059225671
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
This marvellous, grand and architecturally stunning palace was built in the year 1634 based on a design by famous Roman architect BartolomeoAvanzini. Presently, the building is home to the Military Academy. While on a guided tour of the palace, do check out the main courtyard. It is considered a masterpiece of Baroque architecture.
- Booking an appointment with Modena Tourist Information Office is compulsory. They can be reached at +39 059 2032660.
- Photography nor permitted within the palace as it is a military academy.
- General Entry: €7; Children 6-12: €5; Children under 5: Free
- Guided tours are conducted by prior appointment only. Tours generally start by 11:00 am.
- Piazza Roma bus stop
- Croce Rossa bus stop
- Via Taglio 12
- Pizza kebab delcorso
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Modena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Modena and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Modena include Palazzo Ducale in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.62% of people start their Palazzo Ducale visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Palazzo Ducale
61.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palazzo Ducale