Diani BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Off Likoni- Ukunda road, Mombasa, Kenya
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Play, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Diani Beach - Review
One of the most happening beaches in Mombasa, the Diani beach is full of water sport activities and nice beach side shacks. A spread of pristine white sand and soothing blue waters, the Diani Beach is a must visit on your trip to Mombasa.
Diani Beach Ticket Prices
- Equipment rentals and water sports rates apply.
How To reach Diani Beach by Public Transport
- Ukunda Airstrip
- Most resorts are situated near this beach. Walk down to the beach or hire a taxi.
Restaurants Near Diani Beach
- 40 Thieves beach bar
- Sails Beach bar and resort
- Ali Barbour’s Cave restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mombasa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mombasa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Diani Beach
81.82% of people who visit Mombasa include Diani Beach in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
65.75% of people start their Diani Beach visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Diani Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Diani Beach