How to Reach Mombasa, Kenya
The Easiest Way to Reach Mombasa
- By Air: The Moi International Airport has well connected flights to and fro many destinations in the world.
- By Train: Train services are provided mostly between Nairobi and Mombasa.
- By Bus: A popular way of transport is the Matatu. It is basically a mini bus with a seating capacity of 14- 15 passengers. They are privately owned mini-buses regulated by the government.
- By Rickshaws: Another mode of transport is the tuk tuk (autorickshaws). Tuk Tuk drivers charge same as the Matatus.
Are you looking for a Mombasa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Mombasa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Mombasa. The most preferred mode of transport in Mombasa is Car.
Average distance: 20 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 20 kms 60 min
How to Reach Mombasa from Nearby Cities
|Diani Beach to Mombasa||22.88 km||22 mins|
|Koani to Mombasa||263.32 km||47 mins|
- How to reach Bamburi
- How to reach Mazeras
- How to reach Kwale
- How to reach Diani Beach
- How to reach Kikambala
- How to reach Samburu
- How to reach Shimoni
- How to reach Malindi
- How to reach Tsavo
- How to reach Nairobi
- How to reach Bomet
- How to reach Garissa
- How to reach Bungoma
- How to reach Lang'ata Barracks
- How to reach Roka