Yes, you’ve reached Monaco and seen the city from all angles. On land. The Association Mediterraneo offers a unique service, a view of the city from sea. Look out from their converted trawler the “Giravuru” and see the entire two square km city known as Monaco. That’s not all; the Association will then take you scuba diving in to the see. Discover the flora and fauna of the Mediterranean for yourself. Other activities include sea kayaking and snorkelling. The Association was started by Tony, a charming man who guides you at sea and diving, who is the captain of the trawler. Tony and his fun crew (some of them family) take out to the sea for the day and educate you about the Mediterranean Sea, its unique ecological system, take you diving and top it off with a great lunch and a sea view of Monaco. A perfect activity packed day.
- Carry swimwear, change of clothes, sunscreen, snorkels, towels and any other items you think necessary.
- Bring your camera along for a few great pictures with the entire city of Monaco as your background.
- Scuba diving is not for everyone, if you have any health conditions clear it with your doctor before undertaking this activity.
- Recreate scenes from “The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou”
- A great family day out in the boat overlooking Monaco with many fun activities including diving.
- Take the number 1, 2 or 3 buses to Monte Carlo.
- Monacan food is included in the trip.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Monaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.5% of people who visit Monaco include Association Mediterraneo in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Association Mediterraneo visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Association Mediterraneo
67.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Association Mediterraneo