Events and Festivals in Monaco
- Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix: Held on the last weekend every year in May, the best drivers in the world descend here to take part in a race through the streets of Monaco.
- National Day: Sensational processions, huge excitement, colorful ceremonies and much wine, dancing and song. Crack a nod to the ultimate party of the year – The Grand Ball, hosted by His Serene Highness, Prince Albert II.
Off The Beaten Track
- Swedish Sandwich Shop: Cap Nor- Swedish Cafe and Deli, owner run and managed. The best food, the best company and the best lunch time spot.
- The Saint-Martin Gardens: Take out some quiet time and meander through the immaculate and spectacular gardens on the coast. Aloes, agaves, pines, statuesque fountains and a bronze statue from 1951, a monument of Albert I.
- Local Customs: Residents of Monaco are friendly and French speaking, although some do speak French. The dress code of immaculately -turned -out –at- every occasion, smart and ballroom attire, is strictly adhered to, do not leave home without a ball gown or two, you will need it.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Monaco
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Monaco
Save 4%Cannes Shore Excursion: Private Tour of the French Riviera4 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Bilingual and experienced driver guides will greet and pick you up from the port of Cannes. They will guide you through some ...
Save 7%Full-day Private Villefranche Shore Excursion: Cannes, Monaco, Nice, and Antibes5 Reviews
In this full day private tour, you will visit the best French Riviera places. Go first to Antibes where you will see the reno...
Save 7%Full-day Private Monaco, La Turbie, and Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Tour from Nice1 Reviews
In this full day private tour, discover the luxury and glamor in Monaco and Monte Carlo. Visit the medieval village of La Tur...
Save 7%Monaco Monte-Carlo Small-Group Half-Day Night Tour from Nice2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
In this 5-hour night tour, spend an evening in Monaco to see the principality truly glitter. Go for a drive on theGrandeCorni...