Le Metropole Shopping CenterCurrently Closed
- Address: Le Metropole Shopping Center, 17 Ave des Spelugues, Monte-Carlo 98000, Monaco
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: 377-93501536
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Le Metropole Shopping Center - Review
The makers of this shopping centre certainly disagreed with the statement “a man’s worth is measured by his character”. The high end opulent stores give more worth to possessions and while most of the items are beyond the reach of the wallet of an average person, one can always window shop. Some of the most luxurious and exclusive stores have set up shop in this small shopping center.
There are 80 boutique shops in this marvellous marble building. A period chandelier hangs from the ceiling. Follow up an afternoon of window shopping with lunch at one of their six restaurants. Worth a visit just to get a whiff of the latest trends and fashions, immerse oneself into the wealthy culture that hangs over Monaco and experience some old school elegance. A collection of some of the most exclusive and high end brands in the planet.
Le Metropole Shopping Center Information
- If you plan to buy something save up for a few years.
- Only a short distance from the Monte Carlo Casino, Opera de Monte Carlo, Larvotto beach and the Japanese Gardens, you could plan your trip accordingly.
- Most of the items sold here are way beyond the price range of average person.
- Underground parking at the centre.
How To reach Le Metropole Shopping Center by Public Transport
- Take the buses 1, 2 or 3 to the casino/opera
Restaurants Near Le Metropole Shopping Center
- Fuji, requires reservations (Japanese, moderately-highly expensive, casual)
- Lina’s (Fast food, moderately expensive, casual)
- Pizza and Pasta (Italian, inexpensive, casual)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Monaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Metropole Shopping Center
43.94% of people who visit Monaco include Le Metropole Shopping Center in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
55.36% of people start their Le Metropole Shopping Center visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Le Metropole Shopping Center
77.78% of people prefer walking in order to reach Le Metropole Shopping Center
Le Metropole Shopping Center Trips
Le Metropole Shopping Center, Monaco Reviews
The best shopping center in Monaco, large number of luxury shop and very clean place
It is the most stylish shopping mall I have ever visited. I have tried the cafe shop in the shopping center which has the best cappuccino in Europe, friendly staff and acceptable prices for premium quality food and service.
Over priced designer shops, magnificent mall but you are paying for it if you actually shop here. One shop had a suitcase at €750, I would expect the holiday to go with it !!
If you're staying at the Metropole Hotel this is a great way to kill some time get some things that you might have left home easy access directly in Monte Carlo. Also quick access to a quick bite to eat
You are fancy? You like exquisite, unique, high quality and expensive shopping? This place is made for you!! Marble, cristal chandeliers, champagne bar... a must for vip’s and jet setters ;)