Le Metropole Shopping CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
The makers of this shopping centre certainly disagreed with the statement “a man’s worth is measured by his character”. The high end opulent stores give more worth to possessions and while most of the items are beyond the reach of the wallet of an average person, one can always window shop. Some of the most luxurious and exclusive stores have set up shop in this small shopping center.
There are 80 boutique shops in this marvellous marble building. A period chandelier hangs from the ceiling. Follow up an afternoon of window shopping with lunch at one of their six restaurants. Worth a visit just to get a whiff of the latest trends and fashions, immerse oneself into the wealthy culture that hangs over Monaco and experience some old school elegance. A collection of some of the most exclusive and high end brands in the planet.
- If you plan to buy something save up for a few years.
- Only a short distance from the Monte Carlo Casino, Opera de Monte Carlo, Larvotto beach and the Japanese Gardens, you could plan your trip accordingly.
- Most of the items sold here are way beyond the price range of average person.
- Underground parking at the centre.
- Take the buses 1, 2 or 3 to the casino/opera
- Fuji, requires reservations (Japanese, moderately-highly expensive, casual)
- Lina’s (Fast food, moderately expensive, casual)
- Pizza and Pasta (Italian, inexpensive, casual)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Monaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.81% of people who visit Monaco include Le Metropole Shopping Center in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
55.36% of people start their Le Metropole Shopping Center visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Le Metropole Shopping Center
77.78% of people prefer walking in order to reach Le Metropole Shopping Center
Our first port of call in Monte Carlo. This is a place which does not display prices. So if you need to ask you can't afford it! It is however a picture of opulence and some top notch stores. We had a coffee or two in one of the restaurants and the price was entirely reasonable. We also bought some macrons from Laduree to bring back. Worth a visit.
The best shopping center in Monaco, large number of luxury shop and very clean place
Good mall and had the things I was looking for. Monagesques are friendly people
Nice place high quality shopping and brand name
In summer, the mall needs better air conditioning for a better shopping experience