Monte Carlo HarbourCurrently Open
- Address: Monte Carlo Harbor, Route de la Piscine, Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Museum, View Point, Cafe, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Monte Carlo Harbour - Review
Apparently the only thing the wealthy love more than their cars are their boats. The Monte Carlo harbour is a small inlet for the yachts of some of the richest men in the world and you can tell by looking at the yachts. The harbour hosts many “super-yachts”, and even a few “giga-yachts” such as Indian liquor baron/Formula One team owner Vijay Mallya’s “Indian Empress”, co-founder of Microsoft Paul Allen’s “Octopus” and of course Russian business tycoon and owner of Chelsea Football Club Roman Abrahamovich’s “Eclipse”. Sit at one of the cafes overlooking the harbour and enjoy a nice meal or take a walk down the boardwalk and get a good look of the yachts and the clear water.
Monte Carlo Harbour Information
- Walk down the boardwalk under the sun, carry sunscreen if you have sensitive skin.
- Sit at one of the cafes by the harbour.
- Walk down early in the morning or take a romantic stroll late in the evening after dinner.
- A small harbour, yacht parking for the wealthy.
How To reach Monte Carlo Harbour by Public Transport
- Take the buses 1, 2 or 3 to Monte Carlo
Restaurants Near Monte Carlo Harbour
- Le Nautic (French/Italian, moderately expensive, casual)
- Brasserie de Monaco (Brasserie/bar, inexpensive, casual)
- Explorer’s Pub (French/Bar, inexpensive-moderately expensive, casual)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Monaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Monte Carlo Harbour
27.83% of people who visit Monaco include Monte Carlo Harbour in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
44.26% of people start their Monte Carlo Harbour visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Monte Carlo Harbour
86.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monte Carlo Harbour