Museum Of Antique AutomobilesCurrently Closed
- Address: Museum of Antique Automobiles, Les Terrasses de Fontvieille, Fontvieille, Monaco
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 377-92052856
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Automobile Museum
Museum Of Antique Automobiles - Review
Sitting at the Cafe de Paris at Casino Square you might catch glimpses of the latest supercars and luxury cars. But if you want to satiate the car enthusiast within you the Museum of Antique Automobiles is a must visit. Prince Rainier III, apart from having a penchant for beautiful actresses also had an interest in cars along with a prince’s fortune to build a very large collection of vintage cars. A total of 85 cars are housed in this museum, including the rare De Dion Bouton 1903, Renault 12, Torpedo 1911, PanhardLevassor 1913, Ford T 1924, Peugeot Quadrilette 1921 and many others including some of the more luxurious models from Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Maserati and Mercedes. One of them is the wedding car of Prince Rainier III and Grace Kelly. Car enthusiasts will love it and even non car enthusiasts will find the museum an enjoyable experience.
Museum Of Antique Automobiles Information
- The museum is located near the Museum of Stamps and Coins and a short distance from the Monte Carlo Casino and Monte Carlo Harbor.
- View some of the cars Prince Rainier III used in his day to day life and also the care he and Grace Kelly used for their wedding.
- A prince’s private car collection of 85 different antique and vintage cars.
- At the "Parking de Fontvieille"; direct access to the Terrasses de Fontvieille by lift and escalator.
Museum Of Antique Automobiles Ticket Prices
- Adults: 6 Euros; Children (8-14 years): 3 Euros.
How To reach Museum Of Antique Automobiles by Public Transport
- Bus numbers 5 and 6 stop at the Centre Commercial Fontvieille
Restaurants Near Museum Of Antique Automobiles
- Le Kiosque (Fast food, inexpensive, casual)
- Zenzen’s (Asian concept, inexpensive, casual)
- Alden’t (Italian, inexpensive, casual)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Monaco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monaco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museum Of Antique Automobiles
45.36% of people who visit Monaco include Museum Of Antique Automobiles in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.69% of people start their Museum Of Antique Automobiles visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museum Of Antique Automobiles
87.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Antique Automobiles
Museum Of Antique Automobiles Map
Museum Of Antique Automobiles Trips
Museum Of Antique Automobiles, Monaco Reviews
The one hour scheduled for the tour was no enough!! So, plan more, in case you are a passionate car lover! Also, be very careful about the schedule if you want to visit it in the same day with the castle. It is on another location and the last tour starts at 5pm! Parking is possible at the Carrefour nearby. And there, read careful the small prints of the pricing display!!
If you are a petrol head you need to visit Monaco Top Cars! There is also a simulator of the F1 track that is well worth having a go on! All the cars have the make, names and engine details on a small stand next to them. Some also have the 0 - 60 times aswell.
Lots of amazing cars! All sorts of types from original cars of the 1900s to F1 cars of today. Lots of brands, shapes, sizes, and models. If you or someone likes cars, this is a MUST VISIT. Even me, who does not like cars, loved the vintage automobiles on display.
A must see when visiting monaco. Fantastic collection of F1, sports, and vintage cars well presented. Great value for money. Would go again.
Best place I've ever been, nothings worth money as much as this. (For a car enthusiast). Simply Beautiful