Museum Of Antique Automobiles345 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Museum of Antique Automobiles, Les Terrasses de Fontvieille, Fontvieille, Monaco, Monte Carlo Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 377-92052856
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Automobile Museums
Sitting at the Cafe de Paris at Casino Square you might catch glimpses of the latest supercars and luxury cars. But if you want to satiate the car enthusiast within you the Museum of Antique Automobiles is a must visit. Prince Rainier III, apart from having a penchant for beautiful actresses also had an interest in cars along with a prince’s fortune to build a very large collection of vintage cars. A total of 85 cars are housed in this museum, including the rare De Dion Bouton 1903, Renault 12, Torpedo 1911, PanhardLevassor 1913, Ford T 1924, Peugeot Quadrilette 1921 and many others including some of the more luxurious models from Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Maserati and Mercedes. One of them is the wedding car of Prince Rainier III and Grace Kelly. Car enthusiasts will love it and even non car enthusiasts will find the museum an enjoyable experience.
Museum Of Antique Automobiles Travel Tips
- The museum is located near the Museum of Stamps and Coins and a short distance from the Monte Carlo Casino and Monte Carlo Harbor.
- View some of the cars Prince Rainier III used in his day to day life and also the care he and Grace Kelly used for their wedding.
- A prince’s private car collection of 85 different antique and vintage cars.
- At the "Parking de Fontvieille"; direct access to the Terrasses de Fontvieille by lift and escalator.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Antique Automobiles
- Adults: 6 Euros; Children (8-14 years): 3 Euros.
How to Reach Museum Of Antique Automobiles
- Bus numbers 5 and 6 stop at the Centre Commercial Fontvieille
- Le Kiosque (Fast food, inexpensive, casual)
- Zenzen’s (Asian concept, inexpensive, casual)
- Alden’t (Italian, inexpensive, casual)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Monte Carlo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Monte Carlo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Of Antique Automobiles Address: Museum of Antique Automobiles, Les Terrasses de Fontvieille, Fontvieille, Monaco, Monte Carlo
- Museum Of Antique Automobiles Contact Number: 377-92052856
- Museum Of Antique Automobiles Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Museum Of Antique Automobiles Price: 6 EUR
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!