Chiesa Dei GirolaminiCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Gerolomini Square, 84090 Napoli, Italy, 80134, Naples
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081292316
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Built in 1619 the Florentine-Renaissance style Latin cross church is famous for its artwork gallery, which contains many paintings painted by Italian master painters such as Polidoro di Caravaggio, Luca Giordano, Giovanni Battista Vico and Francesco la Mura. Most of this is in the main cloister, which also contains the Oratorian Fathers library. Naturally, outside of the paintings, the walls themselves are lavishly frescoed. Check out the three paintings inside the sacristy too.
- EUR 2 for reduced prices categories.
- Free first Sunday of the month.
- Last admission one hour before closing.
- Buses E1, E2 stop Duomo-cattedrale.
- Subway L2 stop Cavour
- Piazza Garibaldi-corsia Tram.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.13% of people who visit Naples include Chiesa Dei Girolamini in their plan
95% of people start their Chiesa Dei Girolamini visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chiesa Dei Girolamini
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Chiesa Dei Girolamini
People normally also visit Naples Cathedral while planning their trip to Chiesa Dei Girolamini.
Very beautiful Church with interesting parts, like The tablets of law written in Hebrewon the top of the church
Very beautiful church 👌
The entry to the Girolamini complex is not through the main facade of the church on Via dei Tribunali but around the corner on Via Duomo across the street from the Duomo.