Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre, Mont Saint- Michel
About Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre, Mont Saint- Michel
Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre, Mont Saint- Michel - Address, Phone Number
Address: Rue de L'Eglise, 34250 Mont-St-Michel, France
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 4.1K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Statue, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A small church built in the 11th century, the Eglise Paroissiale Saint Pierre is a Romanesque church known for its old but vibrant architecture and interiors. The glass stained windows, the candle lit alter and the stone architecture all merge to give you a memorable walk through 11th century Mont St. Michel itself!
- Silver statue of St. Micheal
- Roman architecture
Visit 2 weeks in France Itinerary for an unforgettable France travel experience
Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre Information
- Worth a visit while visiting the Abbey.
How To reach Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre by Public Transport
- You can walk to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mont Saint- Michel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mont Saint- Michel and book an accommodation of your choice.
Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre, Mont Saint- Michel Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- La Vieille Auberge Mont Saint-michel
- Abbaye Du Mont-saint-michel
- Mont Saint- Michel Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mont Saint- Michel
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mont Saint- Michel
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mont Saint- Michel
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mont Saint- Michel
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mont Saint- Michel
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mont Saint- Michel