Eglise Paroissiale Saint- PierreCurrently Open
- Address: Grande Rue, 50170 Le Mont-Saint-Michel, France, Mont Saint- Michel
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-233601405
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
A small church built in the 11th century, the Eglise Paroissiale Saint Pierre is a Romanesque church known for its old but vibrant architecture and interiors. The glass stained windows, the candle lit alter and the stone architecture all merge to give you a memorable walk through 11th century Mont St. Michel itself!
- Silver statue of St. Micheal
- Roman architecture
Visit 2 weeks in France Itinerary for an unforgettable France travel experience
Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre Travel Tips
- Worth a visit while visiting the Abbey.
How to Reach Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre
- You can walk to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mont Saint- Michel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mont Saint- Michel and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.92% of people who visit Mont Saint- Michel include Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
31.68% of people start their Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre
76.84% of people prefer walking in order to reach Eglise Paroissiale Saint- Pierre