How to Reach Mont Saint- Michel - The Easiest Way to Reach Mont Saint- Michel
- By Air: There are no direct flights to the small Island. The nearest airport is the Greenville airport, which is 55 kilometres north of the island. Another airport is the Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo Airport which is 60 kilometres west of the island. From here you can rent a car or hire a taxi to reach the Island.
- By Car: Driving is the cheapest and best way to reach the parking near the island from where free shuttles are available. From Paris it take 4 hours to drive to the island while the neighbouring cities are located at maximum of 2 hours drive.
- By Train: Trains especially the TGV is preferred to reach Pontorson from Paris and other major cities in France. From Pontorson a bus ride ahead will suffice.
- By Bus: Busses are available from Pontorson and Rennes City Train station. Pontorson is a 15 minutes bus ride from Mont St. Michel.
- By Walking: The island is small and can only be covered on foot. Enter the island by the Causeway as any other way to enter Mont St Michel can be dangerous.
Are you looking for a Mont Saint- Michel travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Mont saint- michel from Nearby Cities
|Rouen to Mont saint- michel||299.56 km||4 hours 59 mins|
|Shepperton to Mont saint- michel||312.87 km||5 hours 12 mins|
|Witney to Mont saint- michel||333.89 km||5 hours 33 mins|
|Dulwich to Mont saint- michel||335.54 km||5 hours 35 mins|
|Tavistock to Mont saint- michel||352.22 km||5 hours 52 mins|
|Cergy to Mont saint- michel||398.26 km||6 hours 38 mins|
|Jouy-en-josas to Mont saint- michel||408.89 km||6 hours 48 mins|
|Paris to Mont saint- michel||429.46 km||7 hours 9 mins|
|Saint-maur-des-fossés to Mont saint- michel||444.19 km||7 hours 24 mins|
|Frameries to Mont saint- michel||627.59 km||10 hours 27 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Mont Saint- Michel