How to Reach Mont Saint- Michel, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Mont Saint- Michel
- By Air: There are no direct flights to the small Island. The nearest airport is the Greenville airport, which is 55 kilometres north of the island. Another airport is the Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo Airport which is 60 kilometres west of the island. From here you can rent a car or hire a taxi to reach the Island.
- By Car: Driving is the cheapest and best way to reach the parking near the island from where free shuttles are available. From Paris it take 4 hours to drive to the island while the neighbouring cities are located at maximum of 2 hours drive.
- By Train: Trains especially the TGV is preferred to reach Pontorson from Paris and other major cities in France. From Pontorson a bus ride ahead will suffice.
- By Bus: Busses are available from Pontorson and Rennes City Train station. Pontorson is a 15 minutes bus ride from Mont St. Michel.
- By Walking: The island is small and can only be covered on foot. Enter the island by the Causeway as any other way to enter Mont St Michel can be dangerous.
Are you looking for a Mont Saint- Michel travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Mont Saint- Michel
- How to reach St-malo
- How to reach Dinan
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Bayeux
- How to reach Cherbourg
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Vannes
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Morlaix
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Menton
- How to reach Amiens
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Pau
- How to reach Versailles