La Grande Rue, Mont Saint- Michel
About La Grande Rue, Mont Saint- Michel
La Grande Rue, Mont Saint- Michel - Address
Address: 50170 Mont-St-Michel, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.9K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Street Food, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The most popular and crowded street in Mont St Michel, La Grande Rue or ‘The main/grand street’ is a tourist centre full of shops and restaurants. Whether you are looking for a place to simply take in the vibe of the city while you try some classic omelettes or simply want to buy souvenirs, the street is sure to keep you busy for a couple of hours.
Visit 2 weeks in France Itinerary for an unforgettable France travel experience
La Grande Rue Information
- If you are looking for a place where you can shop, eat or simply take in the ambience of the main street, then this rue makes for a great walk.
- The food might a bit overpriced.
- Wear sturdy shoes as the rue is known for its irregular and narrow pathways.
How To reach La Grande Rue by Public Transport
- You can walk to reach the street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mont Saint- Michel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mont Saint- Michel and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Grande Rue, Mont Saint- Michel Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Abbaye Du Mont-saint-michel
- Mont Saint- Michel Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mont Saint- Michel
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mont Saint- Michel
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mont Saint- Michel
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mont Saint- Michel
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mont Saint- Michel
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mont Saint- Michel