A Museum dedicated to all things ships in Mont St. Michel, the maritime museum is perfect if you want to learn about ships and sailing along with its historic significance to the place.
Highlights include :
- Collection of models of ships
You can buy DVDs here or simply take pictures of ships which make you believe there is a treasure map hidden in their sails! Visit 2 weeks in France Itinerary for an unforgettable France travel experience
- You can opt for the combined ticket price for 4 museums in Mont St. Michel.
- Free for individuals below 18 year old.
- You can opt for a combined ticket for four museum for the following price
- For Adults above 25 years old : €18
- Between 18-25 years old : €9
- Below 18 years : Free
- The museum is closed during on some days in the second half of January.
- You can walk to reach the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mont Saint- Michel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mont Saint- Michel and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Mont Saint- Michel include Maritime Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
39.19% of people start their Maritime Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maritime Museum
57.89% of people prefer walking in order to reach Maritime Museum