Are you looking for what to do in Mont Saint- Michel?
PLACES TO SEE
- Abbey of Mont Saint Michel: An abbey dating back to the 8th century AD, the Abbey of Mont St.Michel takes you back in time with its classic and minimalistic architecture. On a high tide, the abbey appears to float on water as it covers the highest part of the island.
- Notre-Dame Sous Terre Chapel: A chapel hidden in the abbey and built in the early 8th Century offers a rare experience of seeing the ancient alter and remains of Saint-Aubert's sanctuary.
- EgliseParoissiale Saint-Pierre: A small church located along the main street of the island, visit the place to see a silver statue of St. Michael. The church is small and is one of the intimate places which define the island’s characteristic appeal.
- Terrasse de l'Ouest: The place where you can hire a guide to explore the abbey, the Terrasse de l’Ouest offers a spectacular way of the river and the road which leads to the mainland.
THINGS TO DO
- Nightlife: There is not much nightlife in Mont St. Michel except for a few bars which offer entertainment. Many tourists prefer driving to Paris to explore the nightlife that France has to offer.
- Shopping: The place is swarming with tourist shops where you can buy some souvenirs.
Below we have a list of things to do in Mont Saint- Michel and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Mont Saint- Michel getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Mont Saint- Michel with confidence.