A perfect place for adventure enthusiasts, the Adventure Park at Mont Tremblant is full of adrenaline-inducing activities that will refresh you and add that spice in your mundane life. From zip lining to hiking and even bridge crossing, the park has a host of activities for teenagers, kids and adults too. The courses have been adapted to all difficulty levels, making the course exciting for everyone.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aventures Parc Mont-tremblant
- Teenagers- USD 42, Children- USD 30.
Aventures Parc Mont-tremblant Hours
- From October 14th to December 17th, departures at 1:30 pm from Thursday through Sunday.
- From December 18th to January 4th, daily departures at 1:30 pm & 4:30 pm (with head lamps).
- From January 5th to February 11th : departures at 1:30 pm from Thursday through Sunday & at 4:30 pm (with head lamps) on Saturdays only.
- From February 12th to March 21st, daily departures at 2:00 pm & 6:00 pm (with head lamps).
- From March 22nd to April 30th, departures at 2:00 pm from Thursday through Sunday.
- Restaurant L'Escalope
- 490 Xpress
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mont-tremblant before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mont-tremblant and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.85% of people who visit Mont-tremblant include Aventures Parc Mont-tremblant in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.12% of people start their Aventures Parc Mont-tremblant visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Aventures Parc Mont-tremblant
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aventures Parc Mont-tremblant