Casino De Mont-tremblant, Mont-tremblant
About Casino De Mont-tremblant, Mont-tremblant
Casino De Mont-tremblant, Mont-tremblant - Address, Phone Number
Address: 300 Chemin des Pléiades, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 0A7, Canada
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 2.3K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Casino, Entertainment
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Try your luck at this beautiful Casino which is packed with 500 slot machines, 16 gaming tables and 3 poker tables. After a tiring day on the ski slopes or hiking trails, head to the casino to refresh yourself. The casino has been eclectically designed keeping in mind the natural surroundings and the whole décor is handpicked and fits beautifully. The casino also includes a large high-rollers section. Two private lounges and a 29-seat bar are also available. There is also an in-house restaurant that serves up delectable seafood and grilled specialties.
Casino De Mont-tremblant Information
- The Casino is fully accessible to persons with limited mobility and wheelchairs are available on loan free of charge.
How To reach Casino De Mont-tremblant by Public Transport
- Casino offers free shuttle and parking services. Also, players can take advantage of the free Valet parking during certain times of the year.
Restaurants Near Casino De Mont-tremblant
- Casey's Bar & Grill Mont-Tremblant
- Bistro de la Forge (Le)
- Restaurant La Savoie
- Le Shack
- There is a restaurant and a bar in the casino.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mont-tremblant before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mont-tremblant and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casino De Mont-tremblant, Mont-tremblant Reviews - Write a Review
BE CAREFUL... impossible to get a taxi from here. We were 8 that went this weekend and waited outside 4 hours for a taxi. To the point casino employees offered to drive us but he supervisors forbidden them. They should have taxis available outside to public. This was ridiculous. The casino should have a priority arrangement with the taxi company. Make sure to have an arrangements for transportation prior to going. No impressed.
Very nice small place to go. I really like it. Will go back.
Choix de jeux raisonnable, personnel poli. Loin d'être le meilleur casino au monde, mais c'est divertissant pour une soirée. La thématique de cowboy est quétaine.
Small and intimate space. Older machines..did not take some of our bills because they had been folded. Service hard to find..had to hunt them out. The restaurant is not worth the money to pay for the view. Just go outside...views are beautiful everywhere.
Altitude restaurant didn't look as fancy as the prices. Very clean and decent service. Food was incredible. The casino itself was smaller than I expected but well set up and was a good time. Customer service was excellent .
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Grill Saint-georges
- Parc Du Voyageur
- Spa Scandinave Mont Tremblant
- Domaine St-bernard
- Scandinave Spa Mont-tremblant
- Parc Plage
- Debarquadere Du Lac Mercier
- Restaurant L'arome Café Bistro
- Place Saint-bernard
- Mont-tremblant Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mont-tremblant
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mont-tremblant
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mont-tremblant
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mont-tremblant
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mont-tremblant
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mont-tremblant