Are you looking for what to do in Mont-tremblant?
PLACES TO SEE
- Mont Tremblant National Park (Parc national du Mont-Tremblant): The oldest and second largest park in Quebec, Mount Tremblant National Park is full of exciting possibilities. Several summer and winter activities include cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, short and long hiking hut, lake canoeing and river kayaking, mountain biking, backcountry camping and swimming in lakes, such as the clear water of Lake Lauzon.
- Aventures Parc Mont Tremblant: A perfect place for adventure enthusiasts, the Adventure park at Mont Tremblant is full of adrenaline-inducing activities that will refresh you and add that spice in your mundane life. From zip lining to hiking and even bridge crossing, the park has a host of activities for teenagers, kids and adults too.
THINGS TO DO
- Skiing: Mont Trembalnt is known for its exciting ski slopes all over the world. Ski enthusiasts from all over North America visit this ski resort in winter to experience adrenaline and adventure on its high slopes.
- Hiking: In summers, Mont Tremblant transforms into a beautiful paradise that offers stunning views and interesting trails. Out of the many activities to do in Mont Tremblant, hiking is probably the most exciting thing to do in summer.
- Golfing: Le Diable and Le Geant are extraordinary golf courses that combine spectacular natural characteristics with technically challenging features.Golfing in Mont Tremblant is an unforgettable experience for golfers who like a game in glorious surroundings that are simply breathtaking.
- Mountain Biking: Because of its undulated landscape, mountain biking is an extremely fun adventure sport that can be done at Mont Tremblant.
Below we have a list of things to do in Mont-tremblant and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Mont-tremblant getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Mont-tremblant with confidence.