- Address: Via Largo Cruciani, 06016 San Giustino PG, Italy
- Phone: +39-0758569715
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Castello Bufalini is a historical building which is recognized as the finest example of architecture in San Giustino PG City. The main building was constructed under the direction of Ghibelline Dotti family, but later it was renovated many times. It has a labyrinth which leads the visitors to the beautiful garden which surrounds the castle. When the army used this fort as a camp they constructed bastion towers and crenellation in its campus for their defence. The flawless works of the famous painters like Giulio Bufalini, Giovanni Ventura Borghesi and Mattia Battini can be observed in the paintings of the interior of the Castello Bufalini.
How to Reach Castello Bufalini
- Bus- F201 to stop- Viale Toscana 2
- Buses- BAVPSSCC, SI381, SI386 to stop- S.Giustino Barafani
- Bus- E119 to stop- S.Giustino Bv.Staz.