Croydon In The Mountains PlantationCurrently Open
- Address: Catadupa, Jamaica, Montego Bay
- Timings: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8769798267
- Ticket Price: 70 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Croydon Plantation is nestled in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains. It is a coffee and pineapple plantation. Visitors can walk through the plantation and admire the beautiful landscape and lush greenery. There are several exotic fruits and 19 varieties of pineapples are grown here.
A tour to the plantation includes transfers to and from the hotel, pineapple tastings and authentic Jamaican lunch. The drive from Montego Bay takes about 2 hours and the entire tour lasts 6 hours including the drive there and back.
Croydon In The Mountains Plantation Travel Tips
- Take in the sights and sounds of the real Jamaica on your long drive to the plantation.
- This is a trip for nature lovers as there is a lot of greenery in the mountainous area.
- Do sample the exotic fruits and drinks available here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Croydon In The Mountains Plantation
- Child: US$ 50
How to Reach Croydon In The Mountains Plantation
- The tour includes bus transfer to and from your hotel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montego Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montego Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.95% of people who visit Montego Bay include Croydon In The Mountains Plantation in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
54.17% of people start their Croydon In The Mountains Plantation visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Croydon In The Mountains Plantation
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Croydon In The Mountains Plantation