Doctors Cave Beach Club1067 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Doctor's Cave Bathing Club, White Sands Beach PO, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Timings: 08:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8769522566
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Water Sport
It is also known as Doctor’s Cave Bathing Club. This is one of the most popular private beaches in Jamaica. Tourists prefer this beach because of its clean white-sands and crystal waters. It is an ideal place to relax undisturbed by the city’s numerous hustlers as the admission charge keeps them out. There are floating diving peirs along the beach and plenty of opportunity to indulge in water sports.
Originally the beach club belonged to Dr. Alexander James McCatty who, allowed his other friends from the medical profession to swim here. The entry to the beach was initially through a cave ,which was destroyed by a hurricane in 1932.
The beach club has has well kept changing rooms, showers and lavatories for the convenience of patrons. There are also gift shops, a food court, Internet cafe and the "Groovy Grouper" Beach Bar and Grill on the premises which sometimes has live music or a DJ.
With its pristine clear water and crystal white sands, Doctors Cave makes up for an amazing destination for travellers to lay back and relax. There are certain Doctors Cave Beach Club Ticket Prices that must be paid to enter the place. You can Buy Tickets for Doctors Cave Beach Club from the premises itself. Tickets for Doctors Cave Beach Club varies as per age with a slight concession in the Doctors Cave Beach Club Ticket Costs for children. The Doctors Cave Beach Club Tickets are quite affordable and worth enough for a visit.
Doctors Cave Beach Club Travel Tips
- The beach can get crowded at times so go early and find a good spot.
- There are security guards and lifeguards, making the beach very safe for tourists.
- There are no lockers so keep your personal belongings safe.
Entrance Ticket Details For Doctors Cave Beach Club
- Children under 12 yrs: US$ 3.00
- Chairs, umbrellas, pool floats rent: US$ 6.00 per item for the day.
How to Reach Doctors Cave Beach Club
- There are shuttle buses from the cruise pier. Alternately, one can take a taxi.
- Jimmy Buffett's Margarita ville
- Bob Sled Cafe
- Groovy Grouper (located on Doctor's cave beach)
- Cuban Cafe
- Ma Lou's
- The Native
- The Brewery
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montego Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montego Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.46% of people who visit Montego Bay include Doctors Cave Beach Club in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.33% of people start their Doctors Cave Beach Club visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Doctors Cave Beach Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Doctors Cave Beach Club