Events and Festivals in Montego Bay
- Jamaica Jazz Festival– Taking place in January, it is a popular jazz event at Rose Hall Great House. Musicians from around the world perform at this event.
- Bob Marley Week – Bob Marley’s birthday celebrations lasts a week. Taking place in Feb it is one of the biggest events of the year in all of Jamaica. The streets fill with music, parades and parties.
- Spring Break - Students from North America flood to Montego Bay for Spring Break parties during part of February and all of March
- Easter Regatta– A 4 day event during the time of Easter, the Regatta has several races participated in by dozens of luxury yachts.
- Reggae Sumfest–Taking place in July, a Friday night beach party kicks of the event that celebrates the popular Reggae genre of music and lasts all weekend.
- Emancipation and Independence Celebration– The celebration of the emancipation of the people from slavery and gaining freedom from colonial rule, this festival takes place in the first week of August. There are several events round the city like music competitions, dances and parties.
Trip plans for Montego Bay
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Montego Bay
Montego Bay Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Montego Bay
Jamaica's Spirit of Reggae - the Bob Marley Experience from Montego Bay72 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
When one thinks of Jamaica (mon), you can't help but think of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. Journey to the village of Nine ...Book Now
Save 7%Negril Catamaran Cruise with Sunset at Rick's Cafe60 Reviews
Take a catamaran cruise along the coast around Negril to the waters off of Ricks Cafe for a spectacular view of the sun...
Save 7%Negril Sightseeing Tour with Sunset at Ricks Cafe106 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Head to Jamaicas west coast for a full-day historical tour of Negril! See this beautiful sleepy town and experience its laid-...
Save 10%Jamaica Super Saver: Montego Bay and Rose Hall Tour plus Luminous Lagoon Night Cruise52 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs 45 Mins
Combine a sightseeing tour of Montego Bay with two of the citys top nighttime experiences with this Jamaica Super Saver. Afte...
- Events & Festivals in St.bran's Burg
- Events & Festivals in Lucea
- Events & Festivals in Negril
- Events & Festivals in Mandeville
- Events & Festivals in May Pen
- Events & Festivals in Portmore