Hotel Scotchies, Montego Bay
About Hotel Scotchies, Montego Bay
Hotel Scotchies, Montego Bay - Address, Phone Number
Address: Falmouth Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 8.4K times in trip plans
Hotel, Landmark, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a casual outdoor eatery and is considered the best place in the city for authentic jerk chicken and pork. The restaurant has an open-air cooking shack, a bar, and seating in a thatched-roof pavilions with stools made from beer kegs.
Apart from the chicken and pork, the restaurant also famous for its jerk fish, festival, roasted breadfruit and bammy.
Ideal for a casual lunch or dinner, Scotichiesis budget friendly and a must visit for tourists in Montego Bay.
Hotel Scotchies Information
- The hot sauce served on the side is extreme so use with caution.
- It is recommended that all food should be eaten with your hands rather than cutlery.
- Food is served in foil and plastic containers.
How To reach Hotel Scotchies by Public Transport
- Taxis and Buses are available to take you here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montego Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montego Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hotel Scotchies, Montego Bay Reviews - Write a Review
Good food. It has some great fresh food. Jerk chicken and the rice with peas (red beans) is really delicious! The waitresses are nice,good at making sure your order is right.
Nice country like place.. good food.. great place to hang out.. gets hot at times even at nights but is good.. I know for a fact it's the best jerk pork in Jamaica!
Definitely a must go!!! The locals love it so we foreingnzz should have no problem. Food was good.. but drinks are very expensive. Order at the bar its quicker than at the counter!!
Basic menu with very affordable food. We payed $11 for 2 people with 2 sides. Food was amazing, very tender and full of flavor. The jerk sauce can be very hot so add with caution. Best jerk I have ever had. It is all outside so heat and rain can be a problem and service is a little slow
The atmosphere is quite rustic. You would quickly forget that it's right beside the highway. The chicken was more roast than jerk.
- Nearby Attractions
- Montego Bay Airport Transportation
- Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
- Dolphin Cove Montego Bay
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall - Adults Only - All Inclusive
- Montego Bay Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Montego Bay
- What to See in 48 Hours in Montego Bay
- What to See in 72 Hours in Montego Bay
- How to Spend 5 Days in Montego Bay
- How to Spend 6 Days in Montego Bay
- How to Spend 7 Days in Montego Bay