Jimmy Buffett's MargaritavilleCurrently Open [Closes at 11:45 pm]
- Address: Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:45 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8769529609
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Coffee House, Restaurant
One of Montego Bay’s famous landmarks, Margaritaville is a must visit for tourists to the island. A happening party destination, it is located on the Hip Strip. During the day the restaurant is open to all but at night is transforms into Club Ville and children are not permitted.
The atmosphere and ambience are exactly what one expects from a Caribbean Bar and they offer over 50 varieties of margarita! The restaurant serves food like burgers, pizzas and pastas apart from standard Jamaican fare.
One of the fun attractions is a 120-ft water slide right into the sea, that kids and adults both love. There is also a small trading post where you can purchase souvenirs and t-shirts.
One cannot possibly come to Montego Bay and not be to the Hip Strip. Laced with lots of happening party places the tours with Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Tickets are one of our hit tours. There are no Tickets for Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville as such however, the torus encompassing this strip are highly anticipated and it is a wise idea to buy tickets for Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville and adjoining attractions in advance. Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville ticket prices may change as per the best time to visit Montego Bay.
- Kids are welcome in the daytime, however at night there is an age restriction as it turns into a nightclub.
- Some special theme nights have a cover charge to enter.
- Restaurant Closing Time : 10 pm
- During the day taxis and buses are available.
- On club nights, they organize shuttles to and from several hotels.
- They also have free paid cab service to explore the rest of Gloucester Avenue.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montego Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montego Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Montego Bay include Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
31.11% of people start their Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
76.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville