Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Montego Bay
About Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Montego Bay
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Montego Bay - Address, Phone Number
Address: Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:45 pm Details
Added 9.7K times in trip plans
Landmark, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Coffee House, Restaurant
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of Montego Bay’s famous landmarks, Margaritaville is a must visit for tourists to the island. A happening party destination, it is located on the Hip Strip. During the day the restaurant is open to all but at night is transforms into Club Ville and children are not permitted.
The atmosphere and ambience are exactly what one expects from a Caribbean Bar and they offer over 50 varieties of margarita! The restaurant serves food like burgers, pizzas and pastas apart from standard Jamaican fare.
One of the fun attractions is a 120-ft water slide right into the sea, that kids and adults both love. There is also a small trading post where you can purchase souvenirs and t-shirts.
One cannot possibly come to Montego Bay and not be to the Hip Strip. Laced with lots of happening party places the tours with Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Tickets are one of our hit tours. There are no Tickets for Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville as such however, the torus encompassing this strip are highly anticipated and it is a wise idea to buy tickets for Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville and adjoining attractions in advance. Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville ticket prices may change as per the best time to visit Montego Bay.
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Information
- Kids are welcome in the daytime, however at night there is an age restriction as it turns into a nightclub.
- Some special theme nights have a cover charge to enter.
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Opening and Closing Hours
- Restaurant Closing Time : 10 pm
How To reach Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville by Public Transport
- During the day taxis and buses are available.
- On club nights, they organize shuttles to and from several hotels.
- They also have free paid cab service to explore the rest of Gloucester Avenue.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Montego Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montego Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Montego Bay Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Bob Marley Experience
- Hotel Riu Montego Bay
- Doctors Cave Beach Hotel Montego Bay
- Dead End Beach
- Groovy Grouper Beach Bar & Grill
- Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
- Dolphin Cove Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Airport Transportation
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall - Adults Only - All Inclusive
- Montego Bay Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Montego Bay
- What to See in 48 Hours in Montego Bay
- What to See in 72 Hours in Montego Bay
- How to Spend 5 Days in Montego Bay
- How to Spend 6 Days in Montego Bay
- How to Spend 7 Days in Montego Bay