Rose Hall Great House1007 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:15 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8769532323
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building, Hall
One of the most famous houses in Jamaica, Rose Hall is a Georgian-Jamiacan style house with an interesting history and breath-taking views of the coast.
Former Miss USA, Michele Rollins and her entrepreneur husband, John Rollins bought the place in 1977. They refurnished it and made it a popular tourist spot in Montego Bay.
Rose Hall is also known for the famous “ White Witch of Rose Hall” legend of a woman known as Annie Palmer who murdered her 3 husbands and is buried there. Although just a story, several tourists opt to take the night tour conducted here in order to experience the eerie side of the mansion and re-enactment of the story.
There is also a snack bar, an English style pub and a gift shop on the premises.
Rose Hall Great House Travel Tips
- Tours of the house commence every 15 minutes.
- Night-time tours are popular among tourist as they are a different way to see a historic place.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rose Hall Great House
- Children under age of 12 years: US$10
Rose Hall Great House Hours
- Last day-tour is at 5.15 pm.
- Night tours begin at 6.30 pm.
How to Reach Rose Hall Great House
- Taxis and Buses are available to this attraction.
- Sea grape Terrace
- Reggae Jerk Centre
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Montego Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Montego Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.22% of people who visit Montego Bay include Rose Hall Great House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.85% of people start their Rose Hall Great House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rose Hall Great House
74.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rose Hall Great House