Specialized Helicopters Tours
About Specialized Helicopters, Monterey
Overview of Specialized Helicopters
Home to Specialized Helicopters is the city of Monterey in the country of United States. Specialized Helicopters is easily missed on a visit to Monterey.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Monterey tours.
More about Monterey
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Monterey trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Book Specialized Helicopters Tickets And Tours
Ride down Pacific Coast Highway 1 from San Francisco to Monterey & Carmel on a comfortable private SUV. See California with a Bay Area born and raised guide with almost a decade of professional guiding experience.
Pass seaside towns like Santa Cruz, a lighthouse and marine sanctuaries on the way to Monterey Bay. We will stop along the way to way to lookout for wildlife like shorebirds, sea otters, whales and seals. Take free time at Cannery Row for shopping, lunch or a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. ExperienceÂ the scenicÂ coastal road through Pacific Grove and 17 Mile Drive. Pass beaches, seaside mansions and the historic Pebble Beach Golf Course. If you are a fan, feel free to stroll out to the bay side 18th hole viewing area or look at the old Hollywood photos on the walls of the clubhouse.
Our last big stop is Carmel-By-The-Sea. Enjoy the cottage style architecture while shopping on Ocean Ave, walk on the beach or enjoy a snackÂ in one of the many cafes.
Fantastic ocean vistas at every turn. This is one of the best coast drives anywhere! Highlights include Monterey historical buildings, Fisherman's Wharf harbor views, Cannery Row, Lover's Point and many amazing view stops. Get up close with deer (providing they are out), sand dunes and cypress trees. Plus see Pacific Grove, including downtown and historic points of interest, butterflies permitting.
Dive into an underwater world of mystery, beauty and awe at the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, perched on the edge of the stunning California coastline. With your all-day admission ticket, you’ll come face-to-face with ocean animals from sharks and rays to penguins and jellyfish. Watch our giant Pacific octopuses creep, crawl and glide, or enjoy the sea otters as they romp, tumble and wrestle. You’ll see schools of fish glimmer and glisten, and find mussels, eels and sea anemones along the rocky shoreline. An ocean of discovery awaits!
Explore Monterey Bay and the Central Coast in a GPS-guided Sea Car, cruising through town or along the Pacific on this 3-hour self-drive tour. Hop into your own 2-seater convertible that navigates itself and provides narration about landmarks along the way, including Montereyâs historical buildings and beautiful ocean vistas. The talking scooter car tells you where to go, from downtown, Lake El Estero and Cannery Row all the way to Pacific Groveâs butterfly sanctuary and Asilomar State Beach.
Share your experience - Rate Specialized Helicopters, Monterey
Specialized Helicopters did an amazing job during a tour of the Big Sur Coast. Very knowledgeable about the area. Highly recommended.
Made a reservation for a helicopter tour 2 months in advance. Scheduled one of my entire days around this event. They decided to call me 30 minutes before my scheduled reservation and give me a BS story about helicopter maintenance. 30 minutes before an appointment I made months before and they couldn't call hours before when they should have been inspecting the helicopters and starting the day off. Piss poor work ethics.
- Other Attractions
- Gettysburg National Military Park - Museum And Visitor Centre
- Gettysburg National Cemetery
- Gettysburg Museum Of History
- Jennie Wade House
- Eisenhower National Historic Site
- Shriver House Museum
- Sachs Covered Bridge
- Gettysburg Diorama
- Gettysburg Seminary Ridge Museum
- David Wills House
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Gettysburg National Military Park - Museum And Visitor Centre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gettysburg National Cemetery
- Cheap Hotels Near Gettysburg Museum Of History
- Budget Hotels Near Jennie Wade House
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Eisenhower National Historic Site
- 5 Star Hotels Near Shriver House Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Sachs Covered Bridge
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gettysburg Diorama
- Luxury Hotels Near Gettysburg Seminary Ridge Museum
- Budget Hotels Near David Wills House
- City Tripplans
- Monterey Itinerary 6 Days
- Monterey Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Monterey from Monterey
- Monterey Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Monterey from Monterey
- Monterey Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Monterey from Monterey
- Monterey Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Monterey from Monterey
- Monterey Itinerary 3 Days